Last Review February 2023.
Who is RESPONSIBLE for your DATA?
Avenida Juan Carlos I n34, local 29611 – (Málaga).
It is responsible for the processing of the personal data of its users and customers, as well as the data that may be collected through the website.
YSTANMIEL informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
What INFORMATION do we collect?
YSTANMIEL may collect the following personal information from its customers/users through the following means:
- Data collected for the provision of a service: The personal data that you provide us for the provision of a service will be the minimum required to be able to draw up the contract as well as to be able to offer you the services that contract and for compliance with legal obligations.
- Data collected for the request for information through the web form: The purpose of the personal data collected through the web form for the request for information is to send commercial information about our products, promotions and services. The processing of the data in this case is legitimized by the express consent that you give us by accepting the sending of the information provided through the form.
- Browsing Data: The User expressly accepts, by using this portal, the treatment of the information collected through cookies. We collect all the information related to your browsing on our websites and your interaction with the company
Purpose of Data Processing
Your personal data is collected in order to provide and maintain the contractually agreed services and to be able to inform about new products, promotions and services of our company that we understand to be of interest to you.
YSTANMIEL will proceed to treat personal data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner.
How long do we STORE your DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
What LEGAL BASIS protects us?
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases:
- EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT. The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the sales contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that is necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with this information, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
- LEGAL OBLIGATIONS. The treatment of your data will be based on our Legal Obligation in which we could be required based on our commercial relationship, in addition to the Laws that affect our activity.
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST. Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our WEBSITE remains secure, as well as to help us understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, to improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction.
ASSIGNMENT OF DATA
YSTANMIEL will inform users that their data Personal information will not be communicated to third parties, except that said communication of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, the recipients of your data may be group companies as well as certain data processors necessary for the proper provision of services.
YSTANMIEL maintains strict selection criteria for treatment managers and is contractually committed to each one to comply with and enforce the obligations established in terms of data protection .
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
YSTANMIEL is committed to the use and Processing of Personal Data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
YSTANMIEL cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Internet and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to it by part of third parties.
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing YSTANMIEL will notify the client without undue delay and provide timely information related to the security incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address email@example.com:
|Access right||You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data that concerns you, as well as to access the personal data in our possession.|
|Right of rectification||You have the right to request that personal data be rectified when it is inaccurate or completed when it is incomplete.|
|Right to erasure/right to be forgotten||You can request that personal data be deleted when you deem appropriate.|
|Right of limitation||You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep it for legally required issues.|
|Right of portability||You have the right to receive your personal data in a commonly used format and to transmit it to another controller when the request is made in a way that ensures transmission.|
|Right of opposition||You can object to personal data being processed based on legitimate interest.|
|Automated individual decisions||You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.|
|Right to file a claim||You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.|
You can exercise any of these rights, or consult any situation that you deem appropriate and refers to your personal data, with our Department Assigned for the Protection of Personal Data, through any of our usual contacts or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org